When Shaw McBride and Romeo Zderko drive into the small town of Brunswick, Georgia, their only thought is to fix their car's leaky right tire and continue on to Key West, Florida, away from their dead-end jobs as computer technicians in Ohio. But when Shaw discovers that the 318 million dollar Georgia State Lottery has just been claimed by an ordinary Georgia family, he sees an opportunity - he and Romeo will blackmail the Boatwright family for half their winnings and ditch their deadbeat lives for good.
Available in CD and Digital Download formats.
Also available in e-book and hardcover.
Listen to an excerpt.
Read an excerpt.
Contest runs from August 6, 2009 to 11:59 PM EST August 31, 2009. Winners will be announced September 1, 2009. Open to residents of US and Canada only. No PO boxes.
To enter - earn one entry for each of the following activities (up to 10 entries per person):
- Leave a comment on this post. Please include your e-mail address so I can contact you.
- Follow or subscribe to this blog, and leave me a comment on this post telling me you're a subscriber. If you're already a follower or subscriber, comment telling me that.
- Blog about this contest and include a link to this post. Leave a comment with a link to your blog entry.
- Tweet about this contest using the Tweet This button below. Leave a comment with a link to your tweet.
- Leave a comment on any other post (anything except another giveaway, i.e. reviews, interviews, Bored Now, Mailbox Monday, Library Loot, etc.) and leave a comment here telling me which post you commented on. You can do this up to five times for five additional entries.
- Follow me on Twitter (link in sidebar) and leave a comment telling me you're a follower. If you're already a follower, comment telling me that.
Each comment must include your e-mail address.