Each story in this jubilantly acclaimed collection pays testament to the wisdom and resilience of children, even in the face of the most agonizing circumstances.
“Each one of these stories left me really gasping and profoundly moved.” – Oprah Winfrey
Available in CD and Digital Download formats.
Listen to an excerpt
Listen to the Interview with Uwem Akpan.
Contest runs from October 31, 2009 to 11:59 PM EST November 21, 2009. Winners will be announced November 22, 2009. Open to residents of US and Canada only. No PO boxes.
- Leave a comment on this post. Please include your e-mail address so I can contact you.
- Follow or subscribe to this blog, and leave me a comment on this post telling me you're a subscriber. If you're already a follower or subscriber, comment telling me that.
- Blog about this contest and include a link to this post. Leave a comment with a link to your blog entry.
- Leave a comment on any other post (anything except another giveaway, i.e. reviews, interviews, Bored Now, Mailbox Monday, Library Loot, etc.) and leave a comment here telling me which post you commented on. You can do this up to five times for five additional entries.
- Grab my button (in sidebar), post it on your blog, and leave me a comment with a link to your blog. If you already have my button, leave a comment telling me that.
Each comment must include your e-mail address.