Read The Imposter
LEARN the secret to Benjamin Franklin's success
DISCOVER how Abraham Lincoln turned enemies into friends
SEE the evidence that proves human beings are not primarily driven by instincts - that we can change
LEARN how Hernan Cortez launched one of the most successful military conquests in history and how that insight can help you
DISCOVER the real reason why the Iron Curtain fell
SEE why rats weaned themselves off of heroine - on their own!
FIND out how a hardened, modern-day Juvenile Criminal found lasting happiness
Read The Imposter
Do you have loved ones that are trapped behind locked gates - either real or imaginary?
Are they looking for a way out - a path around the obstacles that are keeping them from their full potential?
Are Illusions of Inadequacy™ keeping you from reaching your greatest desires?
Do you sometimes feel like you are being held back by barriers you have created in your own mind?
Have you wondered if people can really change? If they can, are there steps or methods that can propel the change?
Kip Kreiling transformed from a hardened juvenile criminal, with a long rap sheet, to a highly successful global executive. Through his journey, he discovered 8 principles of human transformation that will help anyone achieve their dreams.
Read The Imposter and discover how those 8 principles can transform your life.
Contest runs from January 22, 2010 to 11:59 PM EST February 5, 2010. Open to residents of US and Canada only. PO boxes are okay.
You must be a Google Friend connect follower of this blog and visit Kip's website, and leave me a comment on this post that says "I'm a Google Friend Connect Follower" and tell me something you learned at Kip's website. Please include your e-mail address so I can contact you.
- Follow me on Twitter, and leave me a comment on this post that says "Twitter Follower".
- Tweet this, by clicking the Tweet This button and come back here and leave me a comment with the link to the tweet. (once daily, leave a new comment each time)
- Blog about this contest and include a link to this post. Leave a comment with a link to your blog entry.
- Leave a comment on any other post (anything except another giveaway, i.e. reviews, interviews, Bored Now, etc.) and leave a comment here telling me which post you commented on. You can do this up to five times for five additional entries.
- Grab my button (in sidebar), post it on your blog, and leave me a comment with a link to your blog. If you already have my button, leave a comment telling me that.
- Visit The Animal Rescue Site, click the Click Here to Give - It's Free! button and come back here and leave me a comment telling me you clicked. (once daily, leave a new comment each time)
- Visit The Rainforest Site, click the Click Here to Give - It's Free! button and come back here and leave me a comment telling me you clicked. (once daily, leave a new comment each time)
- Visit The Hunger Site, click the Click Here to Give - It's Free! button and come back here and leave me a comment telling me you clicked. (once daily, leave a new comment each time)
Each comment must include your e-mail address.